I have worked as a Psychiatric Advance Practice Nurse Prescriber since 1998, and have 30+ years experience as a psychiatric nurse working in inpatient and outpatient settings. In addition to prescribing and managing medications for adult populations, I work in close collaboration with therapists, families and other health care professionals. My approach is holistic, incorporating a consideration of body, mind and spirit.
I have experience treating depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and attention deficit disorder. Medication options are targeted to treatment of OCD, panic and/or anxiety, PTSD, phobias, impulse control; sleep disruption, and mood changes.
- Employed as a Psychiatric Advance Practice Prescriber for the past 10 years working with adults
- Received Master of Science in Nursing with a focus of Clinical Nurse Specialist in Adults in 1994
- I have experience diagnosing and treating a variety of mental illness both chronic and acute
- Licensed as an Advance Practice Nurse Prescriber since 1998
- Certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a Psychiatric Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist since 1998
LuAnne C. Rosa, APNP, MSN
Phone: (608) 233-3037 ext 06 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org